Monday, December 5, 2011

Tales of Outer Surburbia

I loved this book!  I had to read it all in one sitting.  It was so completely random.  It kind of reminded me of my daughter.  Some of the off the wall things she says I just have to blink my eyes and think...'what'?  She loves the saying "I'm not as random as you think I salad."  That sums up Katie.  It also sums up this book!  I loved the first story the best about the water buffalo.  There really is no meaning to it, the only thing I could get out of it would be that everything will work itself out in time.  Everyone followed the way the buffalo pointed.  And finally they got to where they were going.  But there really is not a connection that I found any way between the short stories.  But I did enjoy this one quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment